Tuesday 17 March 2015

Day 331

1. I have come to the conclusion that I prefer chaos! Days that go according to plan (and involve housework) bore me rigid.

2.  Had I not been meeting my friend for a walk this morning, I might have been tempted to go for a run.

3.  I have a new pain in my right hip so it's probably just as well that I didn't! Could I just stop aching- please?!

4.  I am seriously considering attending a gym class next week whilst C is at the gym.  This is so far out of my comfort zone I may enter it again from the other side having travelled round the earth to get there!

5.  It's very hard to put the transformation's grand plan of getting to bed by ten o'clock every night into practice when your son needs collecting at ten past!

M - 420
Liverpool Half - 89
Glasgow Half - 201
Total Distance covered   506.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment