Wednesday 18 March 2015

Day 332

1. I don't know what made today different, perhaps it was waking up to the sun shining, but I got up, stripped the bed, put the sheets in the washing machine, took the boys to school, went straight to the gym, came home, hung the washing outside to dry, went for a shower and was back downstairs by the time I would normally be arriving at the gym...

2. In light of recent 'conversations' I have decided to invite Leonardo Di Caprio to the gym with me as well as Kevin Bacon, there is a stretching exercise at the end which involves adopting a stance similar to that held by Kate Winslet on the front of the Titanic, seems only fitting that he is there too, (but keep it to yourselves the gym was lovely and quiet this morning and I'd like to keep it that way).

3. The airing cupboard got an unexpected tidy this afternoon - in making the bed I couldn't find the bottom sheet, pulled everything out looking for it, and put it back neatly, couldn't find it anywhere... before discovering I had already put it on the bed!

4. Went BACK TO THE GYM THIS EVENING! Had to drop H at drama, and decided that rather than come home and then go back out to pick up C after his workout, I would go and wait for him on the treadmill, followed by a bit of cycling and a very short stint on a cross trainer. Am expecting an email to say that my card must have been lost and found by someone else as it was used twice today!

5. The centipede is finished! Hallelujah! 





M - 419
Liverpool Half - 88
Glasgow Half - 200
Total Distance covered   506.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment