Wednesday 25 March 2015

Day 339

1. One training run in to my half marathon plan and my appetite has return with a vengeance.  Spent most of the day scouring the cupboards for things that might curb my carbohydrate and sugar cravings!

2. Asked for advice at the gym this morning about how to revert the damage caused by too many lunges on Monday night at Boot Camp - did the answer really have to be Foam Roller?! I was so hoping for hot bath and no more exercise for the rest of the day.

3. The job I had been carrying forward on the most recent manifestation of my To Do list has been done! I am slightly horrified that it first appeared on my list in October and somewhat ashamed that my friend has had to wait quite so long for a reply to his email!

4. Returned to the gym this evening with C and did my foam rollering for far longer than I've ever managed to maintain at home. Stopped short of getting on a treadmill this week, preferring instead to play at being C's personal trainer - far easier to watch someone else than do it yourself!

5. Having foam rollered I think I might have earned that hot bath.... night!

M - 412
Liverpool Half - 81
Glasgow Half - 193
Total Distance covered   512.9 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment