Monday 23 March 2015

Day 337

1. Didn't get a chance to mention yesterday that Al has been to get his parkrun runner of the month prize trainers.  Al doesn't do shopping and to be fair, I'm not sure he really enjoys running all that much so it was a surprise to see him come home buzzing and full of excitement. Wish I could say he'd finally been well and truly bitten by the running bug but no.... turns out the shop assistant was a fellow juggler and took him into the back shop to let him have a go on her Ripstik (it's a bit like a skateboard and apparently not a euphemism!).

2. SisterofMG750 has made it to her 'I've been to the gym ten times' reward - happy shopping sis!

3. I've been to Boot Camp!!!!!!!!!!

4. The instructor started off by saying it was designed to take me out of my comfort zone... way ahead of you on that front! Already out of mine just by being there! But I did what I could despite being no where near the correct number of repetitions (Twenty burpees?  I don't think so!). Transpires that the instructor and I are both clients of the Biomechanics Man and the conversation moved very quickly from how good he is, to how much pain he's been known to inflict! I'm hoping affinity will mean Boot Camp Man will go easy on me next week! Yes! I'm thinking of going back!

5. It was really nice having C in the gym at the same time as me, even if I am slightly envious (and a little surprised) at the fact that he can do chin ups! Think I'll concentrate on one press up first!

M - 414
Liverpool Half - 83
Glasgow Half - 195
Total Distance covered   509.4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment