Monday 16 March 2015

Day 330

1. From the number of people in the gym this morning, I thought word must have got out about Kevin's appearance!

2. Despite it being far too busy for my liking I didn't turn round and make a quick exit.

3. I felt better for having been.

4. If I thought going this morning was hard, it was nothing compared to returning this evening for the six week fat club weigh in! But curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't stay away!

5. There is less of me than there once was in certain places and more of me in others! I have managed to loose 3lbs, half an inch off my upper arm, a whole inch off my bust, half an inch off my waist and gain a quarter of an inch around my leg?! (I haven't been working hard enough for it to be muscle!).


M - 421
Liverpool Half - 90
Glasgow Half - 202
Total Distance covered   506.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment