Sunday 21 December 2014

Or not!!

Stealing a quick five minutes, having felt so lost with no blog to write!


I think it is fair to say that sisterofMG750's approach to training differs considerably to mine, I am fastidiously following the training plan (that she found) and beating myself up when I miss a run, she has yet to start her half marathon training! 

Admittedly our lives differ in a great many ways and the fact that she works exceptionally hard and often away from home, is a significant factor in determining how much time she has to train. But when she told me earlier that she wasn't running because of the rain, I must confess I did think, oh for heaven's sake just get your trainers on (now that you have been reunited with them after your luggage didn't make it back from your latest 'jaunt') or words to that effect!

Knowing better than to voice this opinion, I must confess to owing you an apology sis when a while later I heard on the radio that the motorway was down to one lane at Glasgow Airport due to flooding... perhaps I should have pictured something slightly more than drizzle when you text to say "Weather getting worse, I ain't going out in that!"

Busy all day and didn't have the opportunity to write my blog - but I wanted to! Day just didn't seem right without it! Nothing particular to 'report' except from the fact that I contacted the Biomechanics Man about the pain in my right leg, AND followed his advice! He hasn't any appointments before Christmas and isn't working over the holidays, but has sent an exercise which may help. I am obviously more concerned about this pain that I've been letting on because I did the exercise as soon as I got it, and again before going to bed! Who am I and where has Marthongirl750 gone?! 


M -506
Brighton Half - 63
Glasgow Half - 287
Total Distance covered      433.6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment