Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve

The last of it's kind!!


It is quite a daunting thought that I will still be documenting my daily life in a year's time, yet at the same time the best possible outcome as it means I will still be on course for running a marathon! What I will NOT be doing however is having another Christmas Eve like this one!

Depending on how many of you find time to read, there will be between nine (die hard MG750ers) and twenty something of you, who can now bear witness to the fact that I am committing to being more organised next year!

As fellow parkrunner was making her mince pies whilst listening to some (albeit rather suspect) Christmas music I was cleaning the bathroom! (Say NOTHING about the Cliff Richard number you heard on your return from walking the dogs Mr L, it's a compilation CD and I couldn't hear it over the steam cleaner - honest!).

It's little wonder I don't feel Christmassy, I never leave us enough time to DO anything to get us into the Festive spirit, and it is instead, a mad dash to the last trying to get everything organised! However I think we've done it! We're ready for you Santa! And by the way is it too late to ask for a new ipod after I put mine through the wash AGAIN?!

M -503
Brighton Half - 60
Glasgow Half - 284
Total Distance covered      436.9 miles






No comments:

Post a Comment