Tuesday 23 February 2016

Day 674

1.  Very tempted to give my legs a rest today, but also very curious as to how they would feel... in the end the cat was killed and off I went.

2.  New lacing technique seemed to work (thanks FMG) and I am liking my new trainers a bit more as my feet were for the most part OK.

3.  What aren't OK are my IT Bands.  Really having a problem running downhill which is going to make finding circular routes around here a little tricky!

4.  It would appear that for whilst I am still swooning over DT it is Floella who has invaded my subconscious.  Firstly on her recommendation I came back from my run seriously contemplating an ice bath!!

5.  (Almost) more worryingly I have spent the past two days walking round singing the theme tune to Play Away! Go on click the link - you know you want to!

London - 61
Distance covered                    5.1 miles   
Total Distance covered     1166.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment