Sunday 14 February 2016

Day 665 - TEN

R1. Uh-oh! Ten weeks today!

2.  I think by now it should feel like it's starting to come together, instead I feel simultaneously over and underwhelmed by the whole thing. 

3.  Thoughts meander from it's too far, and I've bitten off more than I can chew, to I really don't care if I do it or not, I just can't be bothered training any more.

4.  So in an attempt to lift my mood I went trainer shopping.  Why did I think this would work?! Hating my Addidas, I thought I'd go back to being a Skechers girl.  After five minutes with the hopeless assistant in the shop I changed my mind! 

5.  In the end I went to a proper running shop and was sold a pair of Nike. I went looking for something as comfortable as my Skechers and I found it, but they are more like slippers than running shoes and I am very sceptical about their suitability although I did tell the man in the shop I was running a marathon... 
Oh well perhaps if all else fails I could don my pyjamas and go in fancy dress!  

London - 70
Total Distance covered     1134.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment