Monday 22 February 2016

Day 673

1.  Operation eat less didn't go particularly well today.

2.  Last night we went to see H in a performance and ate after we got home, this evening we ate before we went but I'd forgotten this by the time it finished and came home expecting to eat again!

3.  I also can't cut down on carbs if there is nothing else in the house to eat - actually I could have had an apple or some raw carrot but that didn't seem to cross my mind until just now (and I'm a day behind in writing this so it's a bit late to do anything about it!)

4.  My get marathon fit campaign didn't fare much better.

5.  Never a good day when Mr L goes back to work, the boys had an extra day off... no school run equalled no need to go out the house early equalled no impetus to go to the gym and resulted in me still being in my pyjamas at lunchtime!

London - 62
Total Distance covered     1161.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment