Monday 15 February 2016

Day 666

1.  Day 666.... And the devil is definitely still toying with me.

2.  I did try to break the cycle by going to the gym this morning but it didn't have quite the upsurge in adrenaline that I was hoping for.  That may well be because I didn't pass the critical point of exertion required for any adrenaline or endorphin release! 

3.  I have twenty miles to run this weekend and I am starting to get so apprehensive about it that I might go on Thursday instead - just to get it over with and enable me to stop thinking about it.

4.  There is also the small added incentive that currently the forecast looks like this... 



 
And if I can't face twenty miles, I really can't face it in the rain after last time. 

5.  Twenty miles?!  I just want to sleep - except I can't... I'm too worried about running the equivalent of almost seven parkruns in a row!! 

London - 69
Total Distance covered     1134.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment