Tuesday 2 February 2016

Day 653

1.  Different day, different mindset! Knitting went on the needles at the first attempt! And she's off.....

2.  My sister's hopes for a good no training excuse have been thwarted by the arrival of her luggage... Filbert Street here you come!



3.  Think it would be easier to run up stairs! Which according to Strava is what fellowteamBarnardo'srunner has been up to in Glasgow today...

4.  Full credit to you V - still feeling poorly, even the thought of climbing the stairs to go to bed is tiring me out! 

5.  I did however have a little burst of energy that coincided with Dougal's witching hour this afternoon.  Discovered that you can do a sort of jive with him whilst playing tug of war with a stick! Might have been better if I'd found this out earlier in the day before C came home to find his mother dancing with the dog! I'd better get better soon, I'm clearly going stir crazy with my current reduction in exercise!

London - 82
Total Distance covered     1102.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment