Monday 8 February 2016

Day 659

1.  Only one way that running is going to get any easier - time to get back into the gym. Eleven weeks to get from Granny to Girl!!

2.  A week off with the cold and now with 'broken' feet, I took it steady and didn't stay long - but I went! 

3.  Feel better for having been but whether or not I run tomorrow will, in the first instance, be weather dependent! I am NOT going if it's raining! 

4.  My now dry kit had been weighed - I was carrying an extra 850 grams of water on Saturday! Which I think equates to 850 ml, which definitely equates to drenched! 

4.  Unfortunately it was back out in the rain with Dougal this afternoon. For a dog who used to refuse to get his paws wet he did very we'll negotiating the new stream that is now running down the middle of the field where the grass once was!

London - 76
Total Distance covered     1119.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment