Friday 19 February 2016

Day 670

1.  I have self diagnosed myself to have extensor tendinitis and instantly felt better just for it having a name!

2.  Most common causes repeated friction and compression from ill fitting shoes - that'll be me then! It can also be brought on by running up and down hills hmmm......



3.  On the upside with some ice, some exercises (that look suspiciously like ones I've already been given), lots of rest with my feet elevated and I should be fine! 

4.  Oh and no more running in my Addidas trainers no matter how spongy the souls are! Nikes here I come! Although the article did mention something about good support being important by which I'm don't think they meant strange stretchy elastic shoes! 

5.  Spent a really lovely day in the company of Mr L - including a walk with the dog (feet and legs can't be that bad then!) even managed to jog for a few paces just to prove to myself that I would be able to run again although I don't think by support they meant wellies either!

London - 65
Total Distance covered     1159.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment