Wednesday 10 February 2016

Day 661

1. Back in the gym this morning - worked  myself half as hard again as I did on Monday which should mean I'm back to my full program on Friday.

2.  Unless I can think of some plausible reason why I need to take it easy before then! 

3.  Same circuit round the fields as Monday but this time in glorious winter sunshine. What a difference! Even the particularly unfriendly stiles didn't feel as high but that may be due to my increased mobility since then! Or maybe it's a sign that my step ups in the gym are working... 

4.  Ha! Ha! Mr Farmer! You thought you'd stop me tramping across your field by raising the stile to mid thigh height but you didn't reckon on my commitment to cross training! (OK so commitment might be pushing it a bit...)

5.  Squeezed in a bit of time for some sewing this afternoon - not overly easy with a sewing buddy on your lap! 




London - 74
Total Distance covered     1123.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment