Monday 31 August 2015

Day 498

1.  I fought really hard whilst on holiday not to let my increasing waistline get to me.  I think I did a relatively good job of swallowing any concerns I had along with another slice of cake!

2.  I also tried hard not to think about Etsy and bag sales - but it was hard when Etsy Favouriter and I went into a gift shop and saw hiding beneath showcase after showcase of pottery dogs some very small and uninspiring lavender bags being sold for half of what it would cost to buy a really useful and large handmade shopping bag - the proceeds from which are going to charity!

3.  However now that I am home it is time for action.  If I'm not happy with my weight then I have to find the motivation to actually do something about it.  If I want to shift those bags I need to get out there and sell...

4.  So.... I have signed up for a 100 day goal challenge being run by Business Bakery.  The premise is simple I have to set myself a goal and do something towards achieving it every day for the next one hundred days.  All bags sold by Christmas - I'm in!

5.  At first glance this is a procrastinator's dream - there are all manner of lists to keep and to-do lists to write and a daily journal to waste a little more time over! Best of all however there is a heart made up of 100 spirals to colour in once you complete an action so you can map your progress! I think I might be missing the point a little when I say that I've spent longer trying to decided on what colour scheme to choose for this than writing the list of 100 actions I could take to try to reach my goal!

London - 237
Glasgow - 34
Total Distance covered     825 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment