Sunday 30 August 2015

Day 497

1.  FMG and I have decided to volunteer at the Barnardo's cheer station at the Great North Run in a fortnight... thinking being that we will be there to cheer on fellow parkrunner, hopefully catch a glimpse of Mo Farah as he flies by and get a chance to soak up some of the atmosphere from the other side of the track in an attempt to give us extra motivation over the winter months and difficult miles in London!

2.  I am so excited at the prospect of all of the fun with none of the running, I'm beginning to wonder why I didn't just decide to go and watch the London Marathon!

3.  Holiday almost over it's almost time to stop hiding from all the jobs that need doing.

4.  Alternating between feeling extremely motivated and utterly exhausted I can see me settling for a state of inaction somewhere between the two.

5.  That option is however not going to bring in those much needed sales, nor shed the much needed (now) stone! (which is equivalent to a little over 6kg but I think I'd rather view it in terms of one of something as opposed to six!)

London - 238
Glasgow - 35
Total Distance covered     825 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment