Saturday 8 August 2015

Day 475

1.  Saving my legs for a ten miler with fellow parkrunner tomorrow - an ideal opportunity to volunteer at parkrun instead.

2.  I love volunteering! It is so much easier than running - especially in the sunshine this morning.  But it appears that I have been conditioned into feeling a surge of excitement when I get a text from parkrun on a Saturday morning whether I have run or not! Text arrived whilst sitting in the cafe and for a moment I got all excited about seeing what my time was - before it dawned on me that I hadn't actually run and it was 'thanks for volunteering' one instead!

3. Lovely to see sisterofFMG in her trainers and running this morning after a long injury break. Made me wish you were there too sis. I would even have let you hand out tokens with me rather than risk having you swear at me on your way past up the hill!

4.  At last I have stopped sewing or fretting about Etsy long enough to do something else - unfortunately it was to wade through the finances which are (surprisingly enough) never healthier for being left to their own devices for a while!

5.  Ever so slightly excited that C is coming back from his holidays tomorrow, and by then H might even have got home after going out yesterday morning!

London - 260
Glasgow - 57
Total Distance covered 783.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment