Saturday 1 August 2015

Day 468 - Parkrun 85

1.  Gatecrashed the Dewsbury Road Runners parkrun tour this morning and ran at Halifax parkrun instead.  Disappointingly the course was very similar to ours - three and a half laps and huge hill, but with the addition of a 180 degree bend which was hard work... BUT Yorkshire Day celebrations meant lots and lots and lots of cake!

2.  Breathing was a little laboured after my week off and my cold, but legs starting to feel stronger, I enjoyed my run and didn't really mind about being slower than the last couple of weeks!

3.  I hope the following link works... 


(and for a parkwalker a few seconds behind them who starts to run when she realises that she's being filmed!)

4.  I have not been offered a stall at the Esty Made Local Christmas Market.  I wasn't entirely convinced that this was the way forward as I know I would end up over making and be left with it at the end of the day, but I really am starting to feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall with any attempt to fund raise outside my immediate circle of friends.  I just can't seem to get anywhere - which brings me here..


5.  Thankfully we went out to friends for dinner this evening and the subject of Etsy and fundraising didn't even come up! A night off from worrying about it and repeated checking my viewing stats - especially as they had no phone signal at their house!

London - 270
Glasgow - 64
Distance covered           3.1 miles
Total Distance covered 766.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment