Thursday 20 August 2015

Day 487

1. Holiday prep or not this girl has training to do - all eleven miles of it!

2.  Holy schmoly it was a long way. Tried to tag the increase on to the end of my ten mile route - big mistake! My legs didn't want to run anywhere other than home by then. 

3. Actually my legs didn't want to run anywhere at all after about nine miles when my IT Bands started complaining loudly - even found myself side stepping at one point to mix things up a bit - see I do listen Biomechanics Man! 

4. Just clearly not to Jeff Galloway when he says run two minutes per mile slower on your long runs. I am clearly not to be left to my own devices FMG and fellow parkrunner! 

5. H doesn't read this - but it would as remiss of me not to mention that he got his first GCSE this morning as it was when I didn't mention going to see him on stage in Huddersfield last Saturday. Proud of you son.

London - 248
Glasgow - 45
Distance covered                  11 miles
Total Distance covered     814.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment