Wednesday 12 August 2015

Day 479

1.  Public Liability Insurance - check

2.  Clothes Rail - check



3.  Gazebo - check (but I'm still not convinced going to make it a bit more like a shop than a stall!)


4.  Bunting - check (or it will be when I've finished it! But it's soooo much fun to make I may have to rethink my views on the stuff!)

5.  All in all a productive day and still time to lie on our backs this evening (H under his duvet, me in a sleeping bag, Etsy Favouriter under a blanket, Al and C manning it out) as we gazed up at the sky and waited for the International Space Station to pass - which it did, and for the meteor shower to arrive - which it did not!  Apparently we had a better chance of seeing it at 3am but we called it a day long before then!

London - 256
Glasgow - 53
Total Distance covered     797 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment