Wednesday 19 August 2015

Day 486

1. I have friends who go for their nails doing and hair cutting before they go on holiday.

2. I have friends who pack 'outfits' and work out what is going to go with what. 

3. Why then did I spend the majority of today in the kitchen cooking food to take with us and praying for a dry day tomorrow so that we've got enough clean clothes to take irrespective of whether they 'go' with anything else?! 

4. Clearly I am not going on the right type of holidays!

5. Although actually I am because once the food is cooked and we're there it won't matter what I'm wearing as all I'm planning on doing is walking the dog on the beach and interacting with the outside world as little as possible! Can't wait!

London - 249
Glasgow - 46
Total Distance covered     803.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment