Tuesday 4 August 2015

Day 471

1.  Woke up this morning and my calf muscles were so tight my legs felt like they were about two inches shorter!

2.  Only one thing for it - more running!

3.  Not entirely in the mood but have a new mantra - "half an hour - half a stone" although admittedly it might take a bit longer! But even when I'm not in the mood it is only half an hour, and loosing half a stone before Glasgow isn't going to happen by itself (and for whilst I'm not sure I can find the motivation to diet, I'm hoping that the incentive of not having to carry it around for thirteen miles might spur me into trying!).

4.  Two bags finished - remaining six all half completed - no jobs done! I did mean to do the ironing just never quite found the time! Six bags, approximately forty minutes to finish one means I should finish sewing in less than a marathon! (Actually I could probably take significantly longer than forty minutes for each and still finish way ahead of how long it will take me to run London - but it's not about the time, it's not about the time!).

5.  SisterofMG750 has signed up to join us in Glasgow! In FMG's words "Welcome to the team fellow endurance athlete!" wouldn't have been the same without you sis xx


London - 267
Glasgow - 61
Distance covered             3.5 miles
Total Distance covered 777.7 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment