Sunday 2 August 2015

Day 469

1.  In need of a little motivation fellow parkrunner and I set out for an 8 mile run this morning.  I'm a little confused as to why, as a regular reader, she thought I was the right person for the job, but chuffed to be asked I donned my trainers and accompanied her on her inaugural run-walk-run!

2.  Took it nice and steady and finished nice and strong! Proof will be in our mid week recovery but I am daring to believe that my ITB issues might be behind me, and that I might have a convert!

3.  That said as the day progressed my legs have started to seize up a bit and I think I might have to reacquaint myself with my foam roller.  That or a hot bath - but I'm not sure I can face cleaning it first!

4.  A little hung over Al declined the opportunity to be Etsy photographer again this afternoon and H was even less keen, so I immersed myself back in my sewing.  I think my wee sewing machine has had about as much as I have and really didn't want to work today, but I persevered, swore a lot, and got another bag made!

5.  Managed to relax enough to have a snooze in the sun on a blanket with Al and Dougal - almost felt like the summer!

London - 269
Glasgow - 63
Distance covered           8.1 miles
Total Distance covered 774.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment