Thursday 6 August 2015

Day 473

1.  Had a text from C (and Etsy Favouriter) last night, they'd been catching up on my blog and don't think I should go work at Lidl.  Not because I am worth more or am far too talented, but because apparently it's horrible and you don't get toilet breaks so I wouldn't survive! Charming! But it's nice that my son was concerned for my welfare.

2.  Finally got to run with FMG this morning as I recruited the fourth member to the Pavlovian running regime experiment.  Not sure she's a convert, but early days!

3.  Had the pleasure of running past H at the bus stop en route.  Nothing like a kiss from your son and a wave from the back of the bus several minutes later to put a spring in your step!

4.  Summoning up all his patience Al stepped back into the role of Etsy photographer this afternoon, and at first glance I think we might have nailed it! Haven't had time to list any but all internal shots are done too and I could be ready to roll!  Sewing finished but still no jobs done!

5.  Dog show is now so close the weather for the day is showing on the BBC Weather App! Eeek!! Was thrilled to see that it is to be dry and 19 Degrees, when I realised that I was looking at the weather for where I live and not where the park is - disappointingly it's raining there but I'm not sure they can predict that accurately over a distance of six miles ten days in advance... best keep doing the sun dance to be on the safe side!

London - 262
Glasgow - 59
Distance covered              5.5 miles
Total Distance covered 783.2 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment