Sunday 1 May 2016

Day 742

1.  Spent a lot of today thinking, "time last week...."

2.  Not sure if, given the opportunity, I'd go back and do it all again, but if I did there isn't anything I'd do differently. Which I think means I've ticked my marathon box and I can move on! 

3.  Only I'm still not moving very far! The house looks like a bomb site, I am so far behind with so many things I don't know where to start. But somehow going to a beer festival seemed like a much more pleasant way to spend the afternoon! 

4. Especially after going suit shopping with H this morning.  Feel a bit like I've come full circle - I was four days into my blog when I wrote about suit shopping with C. I've run my marathon and I'm back where I started.  (Except now I can't run!) How quickly the time has passed and how long ago it seems. 

5.  Might be a good day to sign off from this - but for completion I'm going to keep going till it's actually been 750 days. It might have been nice to continue until the title read, Parkrun to Marathon and Back again.... but I don't want to be still writing this at Christmas! 

M + 7

4 comments: