Friday 6 May 2016

Day 747

1.  Fun day today trying to work out how to make EF's dress...

2.  More specifically how to draw a big enough semi circle to make the skirt the required length... in the end this involved measuring a piece of string just longer than the required length, tying one end round a pencil and and other round a drawing pin and voilà! a makeshift compass which did the job nicely thank you!

3.  Conceptualisation complete I've just got to get on with the actual sewing which is never quite as enjoyable, as I learnt from my days as a bag lady!

4.  Nice walk round the fields with Dougal listening to my marathon playlist - feel good tune, after feel good tune! Almost had me raring to go...

5.  Talking of which... optimism is riding high with the Leeds Half Marathon boys! Two days to go and they've all entered the ballot for London!!

M + 12

No comments:

Post a Comment